Chipotle Lime Prawns
Author: Russian River Fine Foods
Recipe type: Seafood
- 12 medium prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 4 ounces Chipotle Marinade & Grilling Sauce
- Juice of ½ of a lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Marinate the prawns in the Chipotle Marinade & Grilling Sauce for 24 hours.
- After the prawns are marinated, heat a sauté pan till it gets very hot then add the oil.
- Take the prawns out of the Chipotle Marinade & Grilling Sauce and gently place them in the sauté pan.
- Sauté the prawns on one side for 2 minutes.
- Turn the prawns over and add the Chipotle Marinade & Grilling Sauce you used as the marinate.
- Squeeze the lime juice in as well. Continue to sauté for another 4 minutes.
- Now you are ready to serve.