Asian Chicken Salad
Author: Russian River Fine Foods
Recipe type: Salads
A light and tasty salad for any occasion
- ¼ red onions sliced thin
- 1 cucumber peeled and seeded then cut into match sticks
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup of been sprouts
- 1½ cups red cabbage coarsely chopped
- 1 medium head of Napa cabbage coarsely chopped
- 3 chicken breast halfs, cooked and shredded
- ½ bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1½ oz. rice wine vinegar
- 2 oz. Russian River Fine Foods Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- In a mixing bowl combine the Napa cabbage and red cabbage, mix together.
- Then add the cucumber, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, been sprouts and chicken.
- Add a good portion of the dressing to the salad and toss.
- Garnish the top of the salad with the cilantro and red onions and serve